Emotional

November 4, 2010

After my laparoscopy and Stage 4 Endometriosis diagnosis back in February '10, I cried at least once a day for at about 5 months. Though still cynical, I've been channeling my emotion into creativity and things that will help build the fertility fund these past few months. And knowing that IVF has been getting closer and closer has helped dramatically! The end is near!

But last night... I completely lost it. I just started bawling and raving like a lunatic. Nick was trying so hard to appease me, offering to help around the house, or encouraging me to go take a hot shower, but nothing helped. What happened to cause this? Nothing. There are a long list of side effects for the Lupron injections, but being emotional is not one of them. This one is all me.

I'm not gonna lie. It felt kinda good to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment